Laura and I wanted to make you aware of what is coming up in the fall for Learning to Lead. If you are unfamiliar with Learning to Lead, it’s something we have started to invest in and resource leaders. Our desire is to create a community of highly influential leaders who use their influence in their cities for Christ. For now, we’re doing that through monthly leadership breakfasts, a small group that meets twice a month, and our Learning to Lead podcast.
If you would like to get consistent updates about what we’re doing and how you can be a part of it, sign-up for our e-mail list here.
Here is what is coming up:
1.) Learning to Lead September Breakfast - Our first Leadership Breakfast is this Saturday, September 20th. Our speaker will be Ben Rath, Founder and Pastor of iChurch. If you plan on attending, please register for this event by clicking this link. Here are the details:
2.) Learning to Lead Small Group – Our small group started last week. If you live in Pittsburgh and would like more information about joining our small group, e-mail me at email@example.com.
3.) Upcoming Events (Mark your calendars):
- Dave Ramsey EntreLeadership Event – Wednesday, September 24th
- Next Small Group: Wednesday, September 24th
- Dave Ramsey Legacy Journey Event – Thursday night, September 25th
- October Breakfast: Speaker TBD, October 18th
- November Breakfast: Greg Peaslee, Executive at UPMC, November 15th
- December Breakfast: Speaker TBD
- January Breakfast: Larry Bettencourt, Pastor of Champion Life Church January 17th
- February Lunch: John Stanko, President of Purpose Quest, February 21st
- March Breakfast: Mike Steidel, Director of Admission at Carnegie Mellon University, March 21st
- April Breakfast: Dave Profozich, VP at Oracle
- May Breakfast: Saleem Ghubril, Executive Director of the Pittsburgh Promise, May 16th
Let us know if you have any questions about any of these upcoming events. We hope to see you at all of them!
Have a great day,
Doug & Laura