I recently finished my first run through of one of Beachbody’s newer programs: Body Beast. It was AWESOME! Beachbody always delivers. I know it’s not for everyone, but it’s definitely for me! I love their workouts because:
- I can do them at home
- They don’t require a lot of equipment
- They do all the thinking for you! You don’t need to develop a workout routine, they have world-class trainers who do it for you!
- They come with a meal plan! I have learned so much about nutrition through these guides. They are priceless!
- All you have to do is push play!
- Their trainers are awesome! They inspire and challenge you!
- Their programs are cheap and you can use them long after you’ve paid for them!
- They produce results! Search YouTube for Beachbody results. You’ll see thousands and thousands of testimonies!
- You become a part of a community that supports you. I have made a lot of friends through using Beachbody’s products and programs! They inspire me and challenge me to stay in the best shape of my life!
My goal isn’t to sell you on Beachbody or Body Beast, my goal is to help you get into the best shape of your life. After all, the best workout is the one you’ll do! If it’s Beachbody, great! If it’s Crossfit, great! If it’s ___, great! As long as you’re working our. If you’re interested in joining my community of friends committed to getting into the best shape of their life, join this Facebook page.
For those interested in Beachbody, I have reviewed a few other Beachbody Programs in the past. You can check out the review for those here:
Here is the trailer for Body Beast:
Body Beast is a 12 week program devoted to putting on muscle. You can also use the program to get lean. The program consists of the following workouts: