Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” ~Matthew 19:26
Don’t be surprised if you come across situations in your life that seem impossible. Jesus said that in our lives there will , there will be situations and circumstances that are humanly impossible to overcome, BUT with God, ALL things are possible.
- Overcoming the sin that you keep repeating over and over again may seem impossible, but with God it is possible.
- Restoring a relationship, a marriage, or a family may seem impossible, but with God it is possible.
- The doctors may have said there is nothing more they can do and it is impossible that you’ll overcome this sickness or disease, but with God, it’s possible.
- Getting your life together may seem impossible, but with God, it is possible!
- Overcoming an addiction may seem impossible, but with God, it is possible.
- Getting out of debt and becoming financially secure may seem impossible, but with God it is possible.
- Raising a great family when you weren’t raised in one may seem impossible, but with God, it is possible!
- Doing something significant with your life even though you’ve wasted year may seem impossible, but with God it is possible.
- Overcoming tragedies in your life may seem impossible, but with God, it is possible.
- Having a relationship with God may seem like an impossibility with you, but with God, it is possible.
There is nothing you deem to be impossible that is not possible with God. With God, ALL things are possible. He can do anything! He can get you through anything! He can help you overcome anything! He loves you. He has a plan and a purpose for your life.
So stop going through life without God. Stop going to Him only when it’s an emergency. Stop making God your last resort. Stop relying on yourself. Stop messing around. Get serious about God. Once you get a taste of the life God created you to live, you’ll never go back!
Impossible is nothing to God.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.