This is a must read for every leader! Get it now!
Buy the Hard Copy Here:
Buy the Kindle Version Here:
- Love is never an excuse to ignore poor performance or neglect the bottom line!
- Patiently leading with love doesn’t mean waiting to stop poor performance or bad behavior
- “Anyone who consistently makes you feel bad is not helping you be better.” -Sam Horn
- Every time you walk by someone you have a chance to make their day better or worse!
- The enthusiasm of the guest experience can never rise any higher than the enthusiasm of your own employees
- Spend part of every day actively encouraging the behavior you want to enforce
- “Do for one what you wish you could do for everyone” -Andy Stanley
- I believe that the fewer decisions we feel we need to make, the stronger leader we are and the stronger team we have built.
- Letting employees make relevant decisions attract and keep the best people!
- Most people don’t leave an organization because of poor performance, they leave because they don’t feel valued.
- Leading with love is never an excuse to be “soft” as a leader
- Leading with love, even if it means giving undeserved second chances, is the right way to build an organization for long-term health.
- Leading with love is more important than the temporary approval of your coworkers
- We all have do goals, but do we all have be-goals?
- Do goals will constantly change over time, while be goals should be timeless and rarely, if ever, change.
- Leading with love means building organizations that last!
- Leading with love is too important to be left to chance.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please “like” and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.