I started public speaking in 2005. Since then, I have had the privilege of speaking at many events, retreats, churches, youth and young adult groups, and more. It’s been one of the greatest honors of my life.
If you are looking for a speaker for your event, my hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thank you for considering me. I am honored.
What You’ll Find on this Page:
- What You Can Expect from me
- A form to book me as a speaker for your event
- A list of my top requested topics and venues
- A list of upcoming speaking engagements
- Links and a video of previously recoded talks
- A list of past speaking engagements
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please fill out this form, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 412-297-1041:
What You Can Expect from Me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
My Most Requested Topics:
- Developing a Plan for Personal Growth – When I was 17 years old, I learned the importance of having a personal growth plan. I’ve been growing intentionally for the past 13 years. Most people I talk to do not have a personal growth plan. In this talk, I walk you through the steps of creating one.
- Developing and Using Your Platform to Change the World – In this talk, teach the importance of building your own platform, why you should build one, what you should use it for, and how to actually build it.
- Making the Most of Mentoring – I’ve discovered that everyone wants to be mentored, however, most people do not know how to intentionally develop mentor relationships. In this talk, I give you a step by step plan for developing and cultivating life long mentor relationships.
- Winning with People – This is my version of how to in friends and influence people. I’ve been told that my greatest strength is my ability to connect with people. In this talk, I give you all my tips and best practices.
- How to Get in the Best Shape of Your Life – I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life. In my twenties, I finally learned how to get in the best shape of my life. In this talk, I share my best practices for health and fitness.
- Goal Setting – I’ve been studying goal-setting for 13 years. In this talk, I share with you my best practices for goal setting and goal execution.
- Making the Most of Your Twenties and Thirties – I’ve created a list of 20 lessons that I believe everyone in their twenties and thirties must master if they are going to live a life of significance. I share them in this talk.
- Serving the Homeless – I always knew it was important to help those in need, I just never knew how to do it. In working with the homeless for over 5 years, I share what I’ve learned about making a difference in the lives of the poor, needy, addicted, and abused.
My Most Requested Venues:
- Businesses, Non-Profits, and Organizations
- Youth and Young Adult Services
- Church Services
- Baccalaureates and Graduations
- Camps and Retreats
- Men’s Events
My Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- 07/18/2016 – Speaking at NWD Teen Camp,Transfer, PA
- 07/26/2016 – Speaking at Fire Advance Camp
- Krue Student Ministries – October 12th, 2016
- Krue Sr. High Retreat – November 18th – November 20th, 2016
Previously Recorded Talks:
- For talks on leadership and productivity, check out Doug’s L3 Leadership Podcast.
- For talks from churches, youth groups, and other ministries, go to Doug’s Messages page.
My Video Clips:
Previous Engagements: For a list of previous speaking engagements, go here!