- Getting Plugged into Mrs. Steidel’s Bible Study
- Going to Victory Family Church
- Interning with the youth at Victory Family Church
- The Steidel Family
- Surrounding myself with Mentors and being intentional in my time with them
- Developing friendships with people who were going somewhere I wanted to go in life
- Going to Africa and Peru
- Going to Bible School
- Traveling around the U.S. (Boston, Maine, D.C., New York, etc.)
- Working at Citizens Bank for 2 1/2 years
I write these because if you knew me 5 years ago and knew where I was now you’d never believe it. These are things I’ve done ON PURPOSE to get to where I am today and will continue to do to get to where I want to be in 5, 10, 15, 20 years! But again, I had to do it… no one else would do it for me.
If you think you’re in a “rut” that you’ll never get out of I promise, if you’ll do some things to intentionally change your life, you’ll see unbelievable results in 5 years!
Remember this, “Although you cannot go back and have a brand new start my friend, you can start now, and have a brand new end.”