A Few of my Not So Favorite Things
I’m a very optimistic person and try to see the best in everything so making this list took me a while! Please understand I’m not being judgmental of you if you take part in any of these things. I love people regardless of what they do – I just may not like what they do. Now that we have that established here we go:
- People Who Don’t Have a Relationship with God – They’re missing out on EVERYTHING!
- Drinking – don’t get me started on this! Ahhh!!! I did a whole post on alcohol! (Culture)
- Pre-Marital Sex – if people could only see all the long-term outcomes of this decision…
- Drugs – I used to do a lot of these as well… that got me far in life (Sarcasm)
- Our Cultures Values – just look around… it’s so sad
- The “Typical” College Experience – parties, parties, parties
- People not having a Vision for Their Lives – we don’t get to go through life again! People need to live for something bigger than themselves
- Girls who don’t Value Themselves – this breaks my heart when I see girls give themselves away to or date “crums” (listen to Perry Nobles new series) because they don’t know what their worth (applies to guys as well)
- Guys Treating Girls like Garbage – Ladies – DON’T SETTLE!
- Carnal Christians- People who know the Word and talk a big game, but don’t live it!
- Needy People – I don’t mean people in need. These are people who have no lives so they want to hang out with you and suck the life out of you!
- Flirts – people that flirt with everyone! (Beware!)
- Fake People – You can just tell their not genuine…BE YOURSELF…geez!
- Being Late – I can’t stand not being on time!
- Afternoons – I am productive in the mornings and evenings (Coffee times!) – I dread 1-5 p.m.
- People Talking During Movies – Pet Peeve – Definitely!
- Funerals/Viewings – just not a fan… I’m sure I’ll be a lot of them as a pastor though
- The Pirate Ship and Magic Carpet Rides – I get sick every time I ride one!
- Tangled Wires – One of my biggest pet peeves! Especially ear phone wires!
- Winter – Except before Christmas and when I’m Snowboarding… I hate it!
- Dirty/Unorganized Rooms, Cars, Etc. – I can’t stand things being messy!
- Talking on the Phone – not a huge fan (unless I’m in love haha)
- Voicemails – if you don’t get to the point in 10 seconds – I delete it!
- Telemarketing – had to do a ton of this when I worked at Citizens – selling checking accounts over the phone – it doesn’t get any better than that!
- Bad College Professors – Seems to be the majority! I wonder how some of these people got hired!
- Wasting Time – if I feel like what I’m doing is a waste of time and not productive – I go crazy!
- Swimming – Like swimming laps -I want to do a triathlon in the future…we’ll see
- Watching TV – not a huge fan unless it’s a sporting event or something
- Bad Coffee – like the kind in our staff kitchen haha
- Paying with Cash – I know this is a wiser thing to do, but I think it’s a hassle
- Long Lines – does anyone like these?
- Working on Cars – this includes oil changes, inspections, etc…. I am going to hire someone to do this stuff for me later in life!
- Not getting enough Rest – Believe it or not… I get grumpy without enough rest!
That is literally all I can think of….that was really challenging. I really don’t dislike too many things. I’m sure there are plenty of more… but that is enough.