So I went over my weaknesses last week – here are some of (what I believe) are my strengths. I would definitely recommend asking people around you about your strengths and weaknesses – I think sometimes we think we’re good at things that we’re really not, and vice versa. So here is my list:
- An Encourager – I am constantly trying to encourage everyone around me – I love lifting people up
- Optimistic – I always try to see the best in everybody and every situation
- Leadership – I think I have a lot of natural leadership abilities, however, natural abilities will only take me so far unless I develop them – this is a process.
- Hunger for Growth – I am compulsive when it comes to learning – I’m constantly reading books, listening to sermons, asking people questions, etc.
- Communication – I’m a good communicator
- Planning/Organization – I actually really enjoy this stuff – kind of weird haha
- Connecting with People – I usually tend to get along with almost anyone pretty easily
- Networking – I’m pretty big on this . . . always trying to find people that can mentor me and pour into my life
- My Natural Good Looks – I’m hot lunch haha
- Faithfulness – I’ve tried to make it a point in my life to be faithful with everything God’s blessed me with
- Servant – I always try to go out of my way to serve others
I think if I had to nail down some of the things God’s gifted me with – those would be it. . . Any thoughts from those who know me? Is that accurate? Totally off? haha … let me know.