In these episodes of the L3 Leadership podcast, you will hear Dan Dupee, Chairman of the CCO, teach on creating and sustaining organizational culture and our Q&A session with Dan.
Dan Dupee, Board Chair of the CCO on Leadership
Connect with Dan:
- Dan’s Bio Page
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Dan’s book: It’s not Too Late
Dan Dupee is the Chairman of the Board of the CCO. He served as President and CEO of the CCO from 1999-2015.
A 1981 graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University , Dan says, “My life was changed by the CCO’s Jubilee conference when I was a freshman.” Dan served as a CCO staff worker at Penn State University from 1981-84, and then returned to his hometown of Cincinnati to work for the next 13 years in his family’s business, Olsten Staffing.
“The college years are a crossroad for so many students,” Dan says. “What happens during these years so often influences their lifestyle and faith. We have the privilege of helping college students incorporate their Christian faith into every avenue of life : as our mission says, ‘transforming college students to transform the world.’ Since being involved in the CCO’s ministry during my own college years, I’ve been convinced that this is probably the way college ministry ought to be done.”
Dan is also the author It’s Not Too Late: The Essential Part You Play in Shaping Your Teen’s Faith, which was published in 2016 by Baker Books
- Upcoming Events – Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We have weekly webinars about Mastermind groups every Tuesday night from 9 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. . E-mail Doug at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our L3Leadership Podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through L3 Leadership, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Babb, Inc. – Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.Zero Six Eight – “Zero Six Eight collaborates with ex-convicts who demonstrate a drive for entrepreneurial achievement. By supporting the skills and interests of these entrepreneurs, we work to launch innovative products and services that would otherwise face considerable barriers.” To learn more about 068, go to http://www.zerosixeight.org/.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.