To the Student, Parents, and Leaders of Revolution,
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey. I’ve had an absolute blast! It’s been such an honor to be a part of each of your lives! So many memories! So many good times! So many lives changed!
I hope that I was able to encourage you in your search for and walk with God. I am so excited to see you guys a few years down the road and hear about everything God is doing in and through your lives!
If there is ever anything I can do to serve any of you throughout your journeys, please let me know!
I can’t put into words how much serving you guys has meant to me, so instead, I will simply leave you with this encouragement:
- Never stop going after God with everything in you.
- Pursue God above everything else in your life! (Matthew 6:33)
- Never stop dreaming big for your lives. Go after your dreams!
- Never stop loving people.
- Never stop believing that you’re a world changer!
- Never stop loving who God made you to be.
- Be bold!Be confident!
- Point everyone you know to God as often as you can!
- Love Your Parents, You Never know When They’ll Be Gone for Good
- Make as Many Memories as You Can…do it Intentionally!
- Forgive Yourself Quickly, Get back Up, and Move Forward!
- Surround Yourself with Mentors!
- Live for an Audience of One
Thanks again for the honor and privilege of getting to be a part of your journey!
I love you guys more than you will ever know! Thank you for an incredible journey that I’ll never forget!