People have been asking me a lot lately what I eat on a daily basis! So I thought I’d share my what I currently eat almost everyday!
If you’re looking to get into great shape, I’d love to talk to you about developing a nutrition plan! Just hit the contact me button on the side of this site and e-mail me or connect with me on Facebook or Twitter!
If you’re a health nut, I’d love for you to critique my nutrition plan and let me know what I could be doing better!
Photo Courtesy of MySymFitness.com
4:45 a.m. – Coffee
5:30 a.m. – Workout
- Egg White omelette (3 egg whites, 1 whole egg) with spinach and salsa
- 3/4 cup Nature’s Path Flax Flakes w/Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Steel Cut Oats
- Handful of natural whole almonds
- 1 container of Non-Fat plain Greek Yogurt
12 p.m. – Lunch!
- Salad with: Chicken or tuna, spinach leaves, fresh vegetables, cranberries, guac, and 2 Wasa crackers.
2:30 – 3 p.m. – Snack!
- 3 non-fat cheese sticks (weight watchers)
- 1 Whole Wheat Bagle Thin with 2 tablespoons of Almond Butter
4:30 – 5 p.m.
- Protein Shake
6:30 – 7 p.m. – Dinner
- Chicken breast, sweet potatoes, vegetables.
Do you have a plan for what you eat everyday?
What do you eat daily? What are some foods you love that aren’t on my daily list that I should try?
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please “like” and share it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.