L3 Leadership Podcast Episode #137: Q&A with Next Level Leadership Academy Students
- Do you have a system on how you apply the things you learn?
- Character development? Can you develop character alongside leadership?
- How do you remain confident when you’re in a season doing things you don’t think have anything to do with what you’re called to do?
- What was the price you’ve had to pay to get to where you’re at?
- How did you become more self-aware?
- What’s your personal definition of teachability?
- How have you grown through the insecurities in your life?
- WHat do you do when you find yourself being complacent?
- How do I find rest?
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.