This is a message I recently spoke at Champion Life Church’s Business Leader’s Breakfast on how to become a 360 degree leader. In the lesson, I share 6 keys to leading from where you are at. Enjoy!
1.) Learning to Lead Breakfast Series – Our first breakfast is this Saturday at 8 a.m. at the Pine Richland Youth Center. My good friend, Ben Rath, who is the founder and pastor of iChurch will be speaking. Register for this event here.
2.) Learning to Lead Small Group – Our small group started last week. If you’re in Pittsburgh and would like more information about joining our small group, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.) Dave Ramsey is coming to Pittsburgh September 24th and 25th – Click here for more information and to find out how you can get $15 off each ticket.
- Rule #1 – Deliver the Goods
- Rule #2 – The other 56 don’t really matter
“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities. -Luke16:10
- What books have you read this year?
- What podcasts do you listen to?
- What articles and blogs do you read to stay current
- Who have you contacted in your field that can help you grow to the next level?
- Start a leadership group in your workplace
- Suggest going through a book together
- Read articles together
- Coach people in areas they are weak in – productivity
How You Can Help this Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to my podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for my Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail me.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.