Well . . . yesterday it was back to work! I’m very excited for Revolution in 2009! It was so nice having the last week and a half off of work though – time to get away, refocus, re-dream, relax, and hang out a lot! Here are some highlights from my break:
- Read 4 books (Wide Awake, Keys to Financial Prosperity, The Alchemist, and Next Generation Leader)
- Saw 4 movies (Seven Pounds 2x, Valkyrie, and Marlie and Me)
- Ran 32 miles
- Hosted a New Years Eve Party
- Finished my Year End Review
- Hung out with a ton of my friends
- Finished Planning 2009 – Calendar, Goals, etc.
- Listened to Keith Moore’s series on Diligence
- Had breakfast with my dad
- Took down my Christmas Decs
Overall it was an amazing vacation – now it’s time to get to work!!!
What was your biggest highlight of your holiday break?