“Bubs, For your Library! The simplest of life’s lessons are often the most profound!!”
The book is literally filled with a picture on one page, and a short nugget on the page next to it. I go through it often to remind me that life isn’t as complicated as I make it out to be.
Here are some of my favorite lessons from the book:
- Optimism can take you anywhere
- Whatever you are, be a good one
- Youth knows no age
- Everything is a once in a lifetime experience
- Do what you like, like what you do.
- If you don’t go, you don’t see
- The best things in life are free
- The pursuit is the reward
- The World is Your entertainment center
- The little things in life are the big things
- Remember where you came from
- We will never know all the good a simple smile can do
We live in a world that tries to over-complicate everything don’t we? Even in our Christian walks, we over-complicate everything! Jesus came to simplify everything! The simple, yet beyond profound lesson from Jesus:
Love God, Love People
It is so true that the simplest of life’s lessons are the most profound. If we can just live out the simple lessons taught to us, everything we need to make up a rich and fulfilling life would take care of itself.
Let’s all simplify our lives. 🙂