It’s hard to believe that there are only 3 months left in 2014. This year has flown by. Today, I want to challenge you to evaluate how you have used the first nine months of the year and to plan to use the last 3 months of 2014 well.
- Did you set goals in the beginning of the year?
- Have you made progress toward your goals in the first nine months of the year?
- What goals have you accomplished?
- Are the goals you set in January still goals now?
- Do you need to set new goals for the rest of the year?
- If you have not make the progress you hoped to make, what do you need to change in order to achieve your goals in the last quarter of 2014?
- What are 3-5 things you would like to accomplish by December 31st, 2014?
- What do you need to do to make sure you accomplish these goals?
- Who can you share your Q4 goals with and ask the to keep you accountable?
In three months, you are going to be looking back and evaluating how you used 2014. Let’s make sure we look back with gratitude and not regret! Get after it this quarter! Hustle! Focus! Finish strong!
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you! I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.