It’s been a while since I’ve had some reflections – a lot has happened in the past 2 weeks:
- Here are my favorite blog posts/articles from the past 2 weeks
- Faith Projects – I had lunch with a mentor and he challenged me to have “faith projects” in my life. Things I’m believing God for – it really challenged me – What are you believing God for?
- Compassion – I saw the movie “Taken” and for one of the first times in my life – my eyes are being awakened to global issues. The movie is specifically about human trafficking. I’ve known about them before and felt bad, but never really had compassion and the desire to do something about it before – God’s brewing some new things in my heart along these lines – interesting!
- This series by Keith Moore has been building me up big time – ONE OF THE BEST MESSAGES I’VE HEARD is the last one – “Power to Reap” – listen to it!
- 19 North – the big announcement has been made – Mr. McFeely will be making an appearance in March – Don’t want to miss that! 19 North has been averaging 170 people over the last 3 weeks (explosive growth) and it shows no sign of stopping~! Zack shared the vision of 19 North this past Saturday – A MUST LISTEN TO message
- Revolution – we’ve been tearing it up lately – we’ve kicked off our small groups and they’re going very well. Our leaders are doing a great job!
- Marine Corps Marathon – We’re getting a group together to run this marathon in October – registration starts April 1st – anyone interested?
- Growth – I’m in a season where I know I’m growing more than I could imagine, but I can’t really put a finger on everything God is teaching me. I’m very interested to see what it will be like to look back on this season of my life.
I could go on…. but that is enough for now – time for dinner!