Is Thanksgiving really this week? Where did 2008 go? Where is life going? I find myself asking these same questions everyday. I just got in from a long day of church, paintball, riding people around, and grocery shopping… Here are some thoughts from this week:
- Here are the posts/articles I thought were worth reading this week
- Pastor Steve Moore got a blog (believe it or not!!) – Check it out here! I’m sure there will be tons of wisdom to come in that blog!
- Atlanta was unbelievable with Jeanne Mayo and her team – I love them all!!! We got to go to the Martin Luther King memorial and hear a Pastor that walked with him speak into our lives – it was powerful.
- I listened to the series “Are You on the Path” by Keith Moore during my trip – I would definitely recommend hitting that up.
- Perry Noble continues his series for women: Beautiful, a series for Women and the men that pursue them… Highly recommend it.
- Andy Stanley’s third message in his series “The Best Question Ever” is out… download it immediately!
- This quote by Perry Noble rocked my world:
“If you aren’t willing to fight for your vision…then you have no vision…all you have is a daydream that you are begging God to make come true.”
- Zack Blair tore it up as usual at 19 North listen to the podcast here.
- Revolution has lots of changes coming up… I am so pumped. Pastor Nathan is doing a great job!
I have the week off of school… 3 day work week…turkey bowl Friday… I’m pretty pumped! Breakfast with my boys and a mentor in the morning – stoked!
Until next time…..Love you guys….Bubs