Is Christmas really this week? I can’t believe 2008 is coming to an end – Once again – I need a machine that can slow down time… Here are some thoughts from the week:
- Here are all the articles/blog posts I thought were worth reading this week!
- Dating – Keith Moore wrecked me on dating – he said, “Because some of you haven’t been diligent – you haven’t met that perfect person yet. It’s been the grace of God you haven’t because they’d probably look at you and just keep walking – you’re not ready yet. Become what you want to attract!”
- One of my good friends, Ryan Walczak, got married on Friday – I’m so happy for him!
- I just watched this sermon (Developing an Attitude of Gratitude) by John Maxwell that was unbelievable – I would definitely recommend watching it!
- I’ve been listening to Keith Moore’s series on Diligence – Wow – another (like all of his) must listen to series!
- Revolution (Our Youth Ministry) has a new website up! Check it out here!
- I’m 2 weeks into training for the Pittsburgh Marathon with Scott Dozier and Chris Martin – through the process we’re all going to grow spiritually, mentally, and physically – it’s a joy to go through the journey with these guys!
- This week I’ll be conducting my 2008 review – I am so pumped! If you don’t have a review planned for your year – I would strongly encourage you to!
That’s enough for now… enjoy your Sunday