The Funniest Moments and Quotes of 2008
So I just finished up typing out all of my funny memories and quotes from the year . . . I’ll share with you some of my favorites. To my friends – I hope this brings a smile to your face! I have 7 pages worth – I couldn’t/didn’t want to share a lot to protect the innocent. So here you go:
- Olympics – Chris Pushing Jordan into the jaggers –“Ahh it’s a jagger bush you idiot!”
- Getting “pulled over by an Indian with a disco ball in his car
- Reeling in a huge catch only to find out it’s a huge stick!
- Seeing the Rabbit in Monte Python for the first time
- Riley getting mayonnaise in the face then D’Amico got him with the punch game
- 4:12 has definitely made me more popular – Swanson
- Chinese lady – you want a receipt?– you think I am a machine?
- Aren’t they the Riverside Rabbits? –Ja-Quan
- Never Trust a Fart (Bucket List – Canada haha)
- Why are wives so expensive? They’re worth it! (QUOTE OF THE YEAR!)
- You’re the appendix of Christ – Wynne Lewis
- I never ask how anyone is – They might tell me – Wynne Lewis
- Welcome to Ministry! -Pastor Moore
- “I pound all my waitresses” – Me (you need to know the context)
- They keep Scooby doo in a cage – write your government – Mark D
- “I Got THONGED! Everywhere I go – THONGED” -Anonymous
- “I wanted to body slam the devil” – Faulk
- Weaver, “Big things come from Texas – big meat!” (At the David Crowder Concert)
- Duffy at Conference “I always thought I’d explain my argument logically and my wife would say, “I’m wrong, you’re right, lets have sex!”
- Gesiel after the Giants won the Super Bowl – YEA IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING…NOTHING… 18-1!!!!
- Zack, ‘I hated football in college, so I shanked a field goal!
- Riley – “Piece of Crap”
- Dr. Phil – Have enough sense as a cow, eat the hay, and spit the sticks
- Me: How did you get a date to homecoming Nuzzo? Ryan Nuzzo: Why are you still single?
There you have it! Have any funny moments/quotes that you think are worth sharing – let me know