“Discipline is Remembering What You Want”
There are so many lessons in life that are timeless and that we need to be reminded of on a continual basis. These are some of the lessons I try to think on daily to keep my life in order, focused, and going somewhere:
- My Life isn’t My Own, it’s God’s, I surrender what I want my day to look like for what He wants it to look like.
- God is My Source
- Spending Time with God is the Most Important Thing I do
- I can’t Make Up Tomorrow what I fail to Pay For Today
- Success is a Journey, Not a Destination
- Because of God – I’m always in the right place at the right time, meeting the right people!
- God thinks I can Do Anything so I’m going to Dream as Big as I can!
- Pay Now, Play Later, or Play Now, and Pay Later
- If I don’t take control of my schedule, someone else will.
- Everybody I meet is Going Through Something and Needs Encouragement
- Financially – if I live like no one else lives now, later, I’ll live like no one else lives.
- Success is when those closest to me, respect me the most -> Connect with Family
- If I don’t Workout and Eat right – I’m going to get Fat
- Look for ways to create memories that you’ll never forget!
- Connect with 5 people you haven’t talked to in a week -> Send a text, facebook, etc.
- Life is Short ->ENJOY THE JOURNEY – HAVE FUN
What are some things you remind yourself of daily to make sure your life is going in the right direction?