I’ve been blogging for over 4 years now! It’s hard to believe. I thought I’d re-post some of my most read blog posts from each year. Here are the top ten most read blog posts from July 2008 (when I started blogging) to December 31st, 2009.
1. What Makes a Great Teacher Part 4 -Bad Teachers – What characterizes a bad teacher?
2. Free From Sin, Addiction, and Bondage (Part 2) – Enough is Enough – Before you can change… you have to get to this point…
3. Free from Sin, Addition, and Bondage (Part 1) – The Argument For – Why should you break free from bondage?
4.Free from Sin, Addition, and Bondage (Part 7) – The Other Side – What is on the other side of freedom…
5. What Makes a Great Teacher (Part 2) – What makes a great teacher???
6. Catalyst West Coast Day 2 Recap – A recap of one of the best leadership conferences I’ve been to.
7. Free From Sin, Addiction, and Bondage (Part 3) – God First, Freedom Second – Before you can get free from bondage, you have to make a decision.
8. Free From Sin, Addiction, and Bondage (Part 4) – The Spiritual Side – What does God have to do with getting free?
9. P90X – My review of P90x…
10. Are you Clear on What God has called you to do? – Well?