“There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. -Proverbs 31:29-30
Laura and I have been together for nearly a decade and I love her more now than I ever have! Every day seems to get better! With the exception of Jesus, she is the greatest gift God has ever given to me. She is my best friend, greatest encourager, and the woman I can’t wait to grow old with.
If you’re single, be patient! God has someone for you that you won’t believe you get to be with! It’s been 10 years with Laura and I still can’t believe I’m going to be marrying her in August!!! I’ll write a few posts in the next few days sharing with you what Laura and I have learned from dating! I hope it will encourage you!
Being that it’s Valentines Day, I just want to confess to the world publicly how much I am in love with Laura Steidel and share just a few of the reasons I am madly in love with her! Here is last year’s post in case you want to read it!
Things I love about Laura:
- She loves God
- Her relationship with God is first in her life
- She is the Proverbs 31 woman!
- She’s funny (50% of the time… haha)
- She loves life
- She loves me!!! (Proof that there is a God!)
- She rarely has a bad attitude!
- She’s an encourager
- She is absolutely stunning!
- Other than God, family always comes first!
- She’s a leader!
- She is a great daughter and sister!
- She is going to be an unbelievable wife and mother
- She’s a servant!
- She’s a genius!
- She thinks I’m funny (Probably 5% of the time! haha)
- She has her dads smarts and her mothers charisma
- She’s a world changer
- She is an extremely hard worker
- She get things done
- She is great with money
- She loves travel and adventure
- She loves making memories!
- She is one of the most generous and giving people I have ever met
- She believes in me, my dreams, and my gifts!
- She is never satisfied with the status quo
- Personal growth is a priority to her
- She’s not afraid to call me out and speak the truth in love to me
- She hears from God!
- Where I am weak, Laura is strong!
- She loves to have fun!
- She likes 24 and Prison Break!
- She overlooks my weaknesses!
- She loves to dance!
- She loves to cook!
- She cares more about others than she cares about herself and her needs
Laura! It’s not less than 6 months until we get married! I am beyond excited! We’re going to have an absolute blast together! I can’t wait! Happy Valentines Day!