This post has a two fold purpose – I’ll be listing some things I’m doing this Fall that I’m excited about… then I want to hear from you about some cool things you have going on in the Fall. Why? Because I love new experiences and maybe there is something you do that I’ve never heard of before and could be missing out on. So here is my Fall:
Wicked – I am actually going to see Wicked tomorrow!! Victory has a theater group that goes to a a bunch of shows and goes to dinner before hand. It’s a great way to meet people from church, get dinner and get to see a show! Three of my favorite things! I’ve wanted to see Wicked for a long time…I’ll post my critique tomorrow night!
The Great Race – this is actually tomorrow as well. It’s an awesome 10k race in downtown Pittsburgh. I am running it with Pastor Larry and Chris Bise. It’s a lot of fun, an easy run, and it’s for a good cause.
The Cadre: Atlanta – I have the privilege of being mentored by Jeanne Mayo and I’ll get to go to Atlanta twice this year to her house! I am so excited! I’ll be heading down for a Sunday-Thursday visit in mid-November!
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra- I might not be able to go 🙁
- Christmas Carole – I love Christmas time… looking forward to this if I can go
- Victory – We have some sweet things coming up for the Fall as well at church…so pumped!
- Rev – we have a sweet Fall lined up for Revolution!
- Hayrides and Haunted Houses
- Harry Potter 6 – Don’t get mad… I’ve enjoyed the first 5… can’t not see the last two! If you see me carrying around a broom… then you can start getting on me.
What are you doing this Fall? Any good movies coming out? Any good shows you would recommend? Lets all hang out! haha